Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My trip here was one I won't forget! Our car had some major problems and it took twice as long to get here! Good thing we got that fixed! Well I arrived in Utah on Monday afternoon.  I was so excited to get here! It was so nice to see some good friends I haven't seen in awhile!  Then on Tuesday we got to move some of my stuff into my new home....and I got to meet the girl I'll be living with for a year! She is sweet and awesome! her name is Maylee.  We were seriously meant to be roomies! Wednesday I got to finish all the shopping and everything and spend time before my parents left...trust me we waited as long as we could.  It was so hard to say goodbye to my parents and I will be sad for awhile but I know I'm going to have so much fun here! Its just insane how sad it was...we all cried but I think I beat them all cause i cried even when I was in my room unpacking.  I will literally be so excited when December rolls around and I get to go home for Christmas cause I'm sure I'll miss them like crazy.  Thing is, I know I'll be okay because I've got the Lord on my side and he will protect me and care for me when my parents are too far away to do it.  Thank goodness for Heavenly parents and Christ...I don't know if I'd make it without them.  Well that's all I got for now so I'll go...
Love much!

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you brittni :) You have done just what the Lord wants you to do. Yes it is always nice that you have heavenly parents to take the spot if your real parents when we cant be there. I want you to know I cried for several hours on the way home. Even when we stopped at the rests stops to pee I cried when no one was around. But me like you I will be okay. I know you will be okay and we will see each other soon. Dad and I love you very much and are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete