Thursday, September 6, 2012

So I had my first night in my room.  It was okay.  I do like it here I know I don't sound like it but I do.  Just a totally new circumstance that I have to get used to.  I have to say I am proud of myself because I walked to the school and all the way back and found the bank and didn't get lost one time! That's a sign I'm doing alright.  I have to say I have cried a few times since but, I'll be okay.  I got to talk to my best friend last night and it was really nice(: I do wish she was here.  I also wish my parents would just move here so they weren't so far away and my dog too.  Anyway off of the sad and depressing stuff...start school on Monday and yeah I'm kinda nervous!!!!! Who wouldn't be? Orientation is tomorrow it should be fun or at least I hope it will be.  My roommate and I plan on going together so at least I'll know someone.  And my friend Christian too!  I think it will get better as days go by.  Or at least I hope so.  Well I'm off for now.  I'll write again soon!. 

Love Always<3

1 comment:

  1. your doing well Brittni :) everyone back at home is so proud of you. Your dog is fine and we will all see you very soon. Please know you can always call if you need anything. We will always do what we can. Your such a amazing women with so many wonderful qualities that make you amazing. Just let your light shine forth that you may do good in all things. Heavenly Father and your parents are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete